This week Graham and Cody attempt to pick out a shorter topic (and fail miserably) and end up talking about whether Apple has lost it's way when it comes to product design. Graham also gives his initial thoughts on his newest obsession: Xenoblade Chronicles X.
- Minecraft Coming to Wii U
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be Multiple Parts
- AppleTV Streaming Service Delayed?
- Split-Screen Multitasking Coming to Android
Main Topic: Has Apple compromised their design standards?
Apple Pencil + iPad Pro
- Pencil sticks out of bottom of iPad while charging
- No place to store the Pencil
Newest Magic Mouse
- charging port on the bottom (cannot be used while charging)
iPhone battery case
- Weird hump on the back
- Looks like a band-aid (appropriately enough)
What We've Been Doing
Cody: Fallout 4, Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One), The Room, The Man From UNCLE, Full Metal Alchemist
Graham: Rune Factory 4, Pokémon Picross, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Expelled from Paradise, (Trying to ) use my new chip-and-pin card